Alt DOJ, blackmail, Carter Page, Congressman Nadler, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine, EU, Europe, Exxon, Exxon Mobil, Flynn, Flynn resignation letter, Glencore, India, Justice Dept, Kara Sea, Kazakhstan, Kazatomprom, Kellogg, Konstantin, Koodankulum, Kremlin, Malofeev, Marshal Capital Partners, Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn resignation, National Security Advisor, National Security Advisor Flynn, oil and gas, Putin, Qatar, Ramayahi Shanmugam Sundar, Rex Tillerson, Rosneft, Russia, Russian Order of Frienship, Sakhalin, Sally Yates, Sechin, Trump Administration, Ukraine, Yates
“Before his resignation letter was released, the Washington Post reported that the administration had been warned for weeks that Flynn was considered a potential Russia blackmail risk. The White House says tonight that the new acting national security adviser will be retired Lt. General Joseph Keith Kellogg, Jr., a Vietnam War veteran.” (XENI JARDIN / 8:40 PM MON FEB 13, 2017: “Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn resigns amid Russia scandal” http://boingboing.net/2017/02/13/flynn-is-out.html )
“Trump national security aide Flynn resigns over Russian contacts
Posted:Mon, 13 Feb 2017 23:31:05 -0500 WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Michael Flynn, resigned late on Monday under scrutiny over whether he discussed the possibility of lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia before Trump took office.” http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/Reuters/domesticNews/~3/qPM1CtOr41g/us-usa-trump-flynn-idUSKBN15S0BR
From the New York Times, “Michael Flynn Resigns as National Security Advisor“: “But on Monday, a former administration official said the Justice Department last month warned the White House that Mr. Flynn had not been fully forthright about his conversations with the ambassador. As a result, the Justice Department feared that Mr. Flynn could be vulnerable to blackmail by Moscow.” https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/donald-trump-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn.html
“Flynn, a retired US Army lieutenant general, was an early supporter of Trump… He has frequently raised eyebrows among Washington’s foreign policy establishment for trying to persuade Trump to warm up US relations with Russia.” (“Breaking: Trump’s advisor, Flynn – who called Islam a cancer – forced out over Russia leaks“, February 14, 2017 at 4:41 am, https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170214-breaking-trumps-advisor-flynn-who-called-islam-a-cancer-forced-out-over-russia-leaks )
WHO ELSE WILL BE “OUT LIKE FLYNN”?
“Congressman Nadler Introduces Resolution of Inquiry to Force GOP Vote on Trump’s Conflicts, Ethics Violations, and Russia Ties Feb 9, 2017 Issues: Civil Liberties, Homeland Security
Former ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson received the Russian Order of Friendship from Putin.
Whether or not his Sakhalin project violates US sanctions against exporting equipment, or any other sanctions needs to be investigated. If it is not in violation of sanctions, the reasons should be explained.
Exxon Mobil and (now sanctioned person) Konstantin Malofeev’s “Marshall Capital Partners” share or at least shared a floor in the same building, as seen in this investigative video re French National Front (Le Pen) ties to Russia: http://youtu.be/vVyQg9Db6SY and the addresses can be found online as the same floor of the same building: “Malofeev apparently acted as Kremlin’s agent in financing separatists in Eastern Ukraine.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Malofeev
He is supposed to be sanctioned by the US and EU:
“MALOFEYEV, Konstantin (a.k.a. MALOFEEV, Konstantin Valerevich; a.k.a. MALOFEEV, Konstantin Valerievich); DOB 03 Jul 1974; POB Pushchino, Moscow, Russia; Managing Partner of Marshall Capital Partners (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13660] (Linked To: MARSHALL CAPITAL PARTNERS).
Marshall Capital Partners
31 Novinsky boulevard, Moscow, Russia 123242. https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-02-06/html/2015-02483.htm
“Konstantin Valerevich MALOFEEV
Константин Валерьевич Малофеев
Born on 3.7.1974 in Puschino
Mr Malofeev is closely linked to Ukrainian separatists in Eastern Ulkraine and Crimea. He is a former employer of Mr Borodai, so-called Prime Minister of the so-called ‘Donetsk People’s Republic’ and met with Mr Aksyonov, so-called Prime Minister of the so-called ‘Republic of Crimea’, during the period of the Crimean annexation process. The Ukrainian Government has opened a criminal investigation into his alleged material and financial support to separatists.
In addition, he gave a number of public statements supporting the annexation of Crimea and the incorporation of Ukraine into Russia and notably stated in June 2014 that ‘You can’t incorporate the whole of Ukraine into Russia. The East (of Ukraine) maybe’. Therefore Mr. Malofeev is acting in support of the destabilisation of Eastern Ukraine.” http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX%3A32014R0826
While sanctions haven’t stopped the current flow of Russian oil and gas to the US or Europe, they did apparently undermine the ExxonMobil-Rosneft Kara Sea (Arctic) project, since it would probably be difficult to sneak large offshore equipment there, in violation of sanctions. It would probably be easy to sneak repair equipment to Sakhalin, which seems to be in violation of sanctions and where we suspect there to be a sanctions violation. But, no one appears interested in investigating this point.
Along with Tillerson, a couple of other interesting Russian Order of Friendship recipients are Sagadat Nurmagambetov, Defense Minister of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is a major uranium exporter and a minority shareholder of Toshiba’s Westinghouse through government owned Kazatomprom. And, Ramayahi Shanmugam Sundar, director of the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant (India). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Friendship
“Russian Federation, Order of Friendship. Established by Presidential Decree No. 442 of 2 March 1994. Awarded to citizens for outstanding contribution in strengthening friendship and cooperation between nations and peoples, for outstanding achievements in the development of the economic and scientific potential of Russia, for the most productive rapprochement activities and for mutual enrichment of cultures, of nations and peoples, for fostering peace and friendly relations among nations.“https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Frienship_order_rf.jpg
Sechin is head of Rosneft too:
“Tillerson has ties with President Vladimir Putin of Russia. They have been associates since Tillerson represented Exxon’s interests in Russia during President Boris Yeltsin’s tenure. John Hamre, the President and CEO of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, of which Tillerson is a board member, states that Tillerson “has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American, with the exception of Dr. Henry Kissinger.” Tillerson is a friend of Igor Sechin, the leader of the Kremlin’s Siloviki (security/military) faction, who has been described as “Russia’s second-most powerful person” after Putin.
23 Bradley Olson, Rex Tillerson, a Candidate for Secretary of State, Has Ties to Vladimir Putin, The Wall Street Journal, December 6, 2016.
24 Ioffe, Julia (December 10, 2016). “What It Really Means to Be a ‘Friend of Putin'”. Politico Magazine. Retrieved December 11, 2016.
25 Hahn, Gordon (July 21, 2008). “The Siloviki Downgraded. In Russia’s New Configuration of Power”. Archived from the original on December 31, 2010. Retrieved December 11, 2016.
26. Peleschuk, Dan. “Think it’s just Putin who runs Russia? Guess again”. CNBC. Archived from the original on December 25, 2014. Retrieved December 11, 2016.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson
There are also Carter Page-Sechin-Rosneft Allegations:
Red box added. Original here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page (Note that the name blotted out in black in the original document is probably the person who is sueing Buzzfeed for publishing the accusations. Apparently an individual or individuals (in Luxembourg?) and can easily be found online. By suing they are drawing more attention to themselves. We have the document as originally published, but no time to compare. NB: they are strictly allegations, but warrant investigation. )
Then there is:
“RPT-INSIGHT-How Russia sold its oil jewel — without saying who bought itPosted:Wed, 25 Jan 2017 03:51:27 -0500 MOSCOW/LONDON/MILAN, Jan 24 (Reuters) – More than a month after Russia announced one of its biggest privatisations since the 1990s, selling a 19.5 percent stake in its giant oil company Rosneft, it still isn’t possible to determine from public records the full identities of those who bought it.” http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/basicmaterialsNews/~3/R2jyoa8GyMg/russia-rosneft-privatisation-repeat-insi-idUSL5N1FF1X4
Michael Flynn Resignation Letter
“The following individuals were awarded the Russian Order of Friendship:
* Sopubek Begaliev, Kyrgyz politician (Kyrgyzstan)
* Lydia T. Black, a historian and anthropologist in the field of Russian America (USA)
* George Blake, double agent (UK)
* David Blatt, basketball coach (Israel/USA)
* The Right Honourable Jean Chrétien, PC, OM, CC, QC, former Prime Minister of Canada 
* Dimitris Christofias, President of Cyprus
* Adrienne Clarkson, Governor General of Canada
* Van Cliburn, renowned pianist (USA)
* Patricia Cloherty, entrepreneur and businesswoman (USA)
* Frank De Winne, ESA astronaut and head of the European Astronaut Centre (Belgium)
* Milorad Dodik, President of the Republika Srpska
* Maurice Druon, writer (France)
* Yuli Gusman, film director (Azerbaijan)
* Ignatius IV of Antioch (Hazim), patriarch of the Greek Orthodox Christian Church
* Prince Dimitri Romanov, claimant to headship of the Imperial House of Russia
* Daisaku Ikeda, president of Soka Gakkai International (Japan)
* Jayakanthan, Tamil writer (India), 2011
* Raymond E. Johnson, founder of the Museum of Russian Art in Minneapolis (USA)
* Akhmad Kadyrov, President of Chechnya
* Moshe Kantor, president of the European Jewish Congress
* Anatoly Karpov, chess player, for his great contribution to strengthening peace and friendship between peoples and productive social activities
* Prince Michael of Kent, cousin of Queen Elizabeth II and descendant of Tsar Alexander II of Russia; a qualified interpreterof Russian (UK)
* Vakhtang Kikabidze, singer and actor (the award was rejected by Kikabidze in August 2008) (Georgia)
* André Kuipers, ESA astronaut (Netherlands)
* Lee Kuan Yew, Minister Mentor of Singapore
* Valery Leontiev, pop singer
* Yulia Lipnitskaya, figure skater, received award for outstanding performance at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics
* Antonio Mennini, Apostolic Nuncio to Russia (2002–2010) for his contribution to the development of Russian-Vatican relations (Vatican)
* John Middleton-Tidwell, a historian of Russian-American studies (USA)
* Aliya Mustafina, Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics
* Riccardo Muti, conductor (Italy)
* Oscar Niemeyer, renowned architect (Brazil)
* God Nisanov, billionaire property developer
* Sagadat Nurmagambetov, Defense Minister of Kazakhstan
* Constantine Orbelian, conductor and pianist, 2012 Medal Recipient
* Victor Petrov, a historian of Russian-American studies
* Richard Pierce, a historian of Russian-American studies (USA)
* A. Sivathanu Pillai, BrahMos chief (India)
* Marcel Prud’homme, Senator (Canada)
* Jacques Rogge, 8th President of the International Olympic Committee (Belgium)
* Buvaisar Saitiev, three-time Olympic gold medal wrestler
* Ekaterina Semenikhin, honorary consul of Russia in Monaco 
* Mrinal Sen, film director (India)
* Dimitris Sioufas, legislator (Greece)
* Barbara Sweetland Smith, a historian of Russian-American studies (USA)
* Dario Salas Sommer, Chilean philosopher 
* Ramayahi Shanmugam Sundar, director of the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant (India)
* James W. Symington, a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives and current attorney at NossamanLLP/O’Connor & Hannan (USA)
* Rex Tillerson, U.S. Secretary of State under President Donald Trump, and former CEO of ExxonMobil.
* Andrzej Wajda, film director (Poland)
* Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, recognised for contributions to friendly relations between Russia and the UK, and his love of Russian literature (UK)
* Tatjana Ždanoka, politician (Latvia)
* Slobodan D. Marković, creator and director of Subotica International Children’s Theatre Festival (Serbia)” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Friendship#