2020 elections, Arizona, Arizona Attorney General, Arizona audit, Arizona Audit Executive Summary, chain of custody, Cyber Ninjas, cyber-security, duplicated ballots missing serial numbers, Election logs, Elections, fraudulent ballots, missing files
Excerpt from Executive Summary:
“Based on our other findings, however, we recommend that the Legislature tighten up the election process to provide additional certainty going forward, and that several specific findings of our audit be further reviewed by the Arizona Attorney General for a possible investigation. Such other findings include the following:
• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27,807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of-Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome. This did not stop the primary goal of offering recommendations for legislative reform to the Arizona Senate, but it did leave several questions open…” Excerpted from: “9/24/2021 Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit Volume I: Executive Summary & Recommendations Work Performed For: Arizona State Senate 1700 W Washington St Phoenix, AZ 85007”, By Cyber Ninjas.
Interesting excerpt from the presentation: “23,344 voters voted via mail-in ballot even though they show in Melissa as having moved, and no one with the same last name shows as living at the address.
•2,382 voters voted in-person even though they show in Melissa as having moved out of Maricopa County.
•2,081 voters moved out-of-state during the 29 days before the election and were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
Failure to Preserve Operating System Logs Maricopa Co., Sept 24 2021
“THEY CAUGHT THEM! AZ AUDIT TEAM CAUGHT MARICOPA COUNTY DELETING FILES” The Gateway Pundit Published September 24, 2021 https://rumble.com/vmxieb-they-caught-them-az-audit-team-caught-maricopa-county-deleting-files.html