BARDA, biodefense, bioweapons, blood clots, brain damage, cardiovascular damage, childhood vaccination, children, COVID-19, Covid-19 vaccine trials, David E. Martin, DTRA, Ebola, elderly, India, Merck, Merck Ebola vaccine, mRNA, mRNA vaccines, nervous system, pensions, recombinant protein-based Covid-19 vaccine, Reliance, Reliance Life Sciences, retirement, RLS, RNA viruses, robbing pensions, robbing social security, Robert Malone, Robert W. Malone, RW Malone, SARS-CoV-2, SARS-CoV-2 vaccine deployment, social security, spike proteins, vaccines on demand
Why does RW Malone, MS-MD, want to target the elderly and high risk groups with Covid-19 vaccines (i.e. mRNA vaccines), when he states that they “often cause permanent damage” to the “brain and nervous system”; “heart and blood vessels, including blood clots”, and the immune system? What will he then recommend happen to the elderly and high risk groups that get brain and/or cardiovascular damage from the mRNA vaccines? Kill them like the Nazis did? The Nazis started by killing the elderly and disabled. Malone appears to be basically a “hired gun”, so will he run euthanasia clinical trials in the future?
“Dr David E Martin comments on the Social Security system and why they want to vaccinate (hence kill) those over the age of 65” https://www.bitchute.com/video/s88uLJj3lL0S/
(While he doesn’t mention it, private pensions will benefit from fewer retirees as well.)
Although we think that the mRNA vaccines are nonsensical and dangerous, those many who got the vaccines, already, should remember that there is potential for the body to heal itself. Obviously, a hired gun for pharmaceutical companies, like RW Malone, has no faith in the ability of the body to self-heal. And, Malone claims that the mRNA vaccines are his brain-child, after all.
While RW Malone is right about the problem of fast-tracking the mRNA vaccines, he claims that he helped fast-track an Ebola vaccine for Merck. He also co-authored a piece on making vaccines “on demand”.
Do Malone’s current apparent concerns about the mRNA Covid vaccines, for children, have to do with his advisory role for another Covid-19 vaccine, which is still in clinical trials? He wrote that he “supported the Indian corporation Reliance in development of a second-generation SARS-CoV-2 vaccine that is now IND approved by the Indian health authority for initiation of clinical trials which are anticipated for Q4 2021” https://ia601408.us.archive.org/12/items/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057.30.6.pdf
These recombinant protein-based vaccines are apparently not mRNA vaccines.
“Reliance gets nod to start Covid-19 vaccine trials
Rupali Mukherjee / TNN / Aug 27, 2021, 12:37 IST
MUMBAI: Reliance Life Sciences (RLS), part of India’s largest
conglomerate, is expected to start phase I clinical studies of its
indigenous Covid-19 vaccine soon…. The vaccine under development is a recombinant protein-based Covid-19 vaccine, and is expected to be launched by the first quarter 2022.” Read more here: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/reliance-gets-nod-to-start-covid-19-vaccine-trials/articleshow/85680924.cms
In early November, Robert W. Malone, MS-MD wrote a legal declaration, which included: “I developed and published (lay press, Washington times) public policy recommendations involving targeting SARS-CoV-2 vaccine deployment to high risk groups (elderly, morbidly obese, immunodeficient and others)…” https://ia601408.us.archive.org/12/items/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057.30.6.pdf
Almost exactly one month later, he posted a statement, that he says can be shared. In it, he points out that the mRNA genetic material injected forces the body to make what he calls “toxic spike proteins”, which “often cause permanent damage” to the “brain and nervous system”, the cardiovascular system (“heart and blood vessels, including blood clots”), the reproductive system and may “trigger fundamental changes” to the immune system. He says that this damage is “irreparable”, and includes brain lesions, “heart tissue scarring”, “genetically reset immune system”, and “reproductive damage that could affect future generations…” See: “Before your child is injected, watch Dr. Robert Malone’s statement on child COVID vaccinations” UPDATED:DEC 15, 2021 ORIGINAL DEC 11, 2021 https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/live-stream-event-physicians-alerting-parents
While he points out in the piece that it normally takes years to investigate a vaccine for safety, his career includes fast-tracking an Ebola vaccine and even writing a paper on fast-tracking vaccines: “Making vaccines “on demand”: a potential solution for emerging pathogens and biodefense?” De Groot AS, Einck L, Moise L, Chambers M, Ballantyne J, Malone RW Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013;9(9):1877-84.
According to the CV that he submitted in the context of a legal case, Malone “was instrumental in enabling the PHAC/rVSV ZEBOV (“Merck Ebola”) vaccine to move forward quickly towards BLA and (now recently granted) licensure. Dr. Malone got the project on track in support of DoD/DTRA and NewLink Genetics, recruited organizations to team with USAMRIID/WRAIR to develop the immunoassays, put WHO and Norwegian government philanthropic leadership in touch with Pentagon leadership to expedite the initial WRAIR clinical and ring vaccination trials, recruited a management team, recruited Merck vaccines to purchase the product candidate from NewLink, helped write and edit the clinical trials developed by the World Health Organization and lead the development of the BARDA and DTRA contracts – yielding over 200M$ in resources. Dr. Malone’s early involvement in this project allowed for the Merck vaccine to be developed very rapidly…
Currently, Dr. Malone is leading a large team since January 10, 2020, focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for COVID-19 treatment. This work has included multiple manuscripts summarizing most recent findings relating to famotidine and overall insights into the mechanism of COVID-19 disease, and others focused on celecoxib and famotidine are being reviewed for publication. He has developed and wrote the initial clinical trial design: A Single Center, Randomized, Double Blinded Controlled Crossover Observational Outpatient Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Famotidine for the Treatment of COVID-19 in Non-Hospitalized Symptomatic Adults. Another project he has been involved with is a DTRA/DOMANE-funded development and performance of a virtual outpatient clinical trial designed to test new monitoring and data capture technology while using COVID19 as a live-fire example. He has helped open two IND for famotidine and celecoxib use for treatment and prevention of COVID19 disease including an associated drug master file, and has enabled teaming/pharmaceutical supply arrangements with two major pharmaceutical firms.”
Additionally, he states that he “served as Associate Director, Clinical Research at Dynport Vaccine Company LLC from 2002-2003, supporting the prime systems US DoD contract for all biodefense products under advanced development by the Department of Defense. I also served as Director, Business Development and Program Management for the Bill and Melinda Gates funded Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation from 2004-2005; Senior Medical Director, Summit Drug Development Services (a Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research specialty contract research organization) from 2005-2006; Director, Clinical Development & Medical Affairs, Influenza for Solvay Pharmaceuticals (currently Abbvie) from 2006-2008; and Medical Director, Vaccines for the Beardsworth Consulting Group from 2010 – 2013.
11. I currently serve as CEO and Principal Consultant for RW Malone MD LLC, primarily supporting the US Department of Defense, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (via contracts held by Leidos and MIT-Lincoln Lab). I have been leading or serving as a principal consultant for teams developing both repurposed drugs or vaccines since January 4, 2020, resulting in multiple novel findings, published and pending manuscripts, three clinical trials involving repurposed drugs two in USA under DoD funding, one in India under funding from Reliance Healthcare) and one Phase 1 clinical trial for a novel SARS-CoV-2 vaccine.
12. I have a history of over a decade of service to the NIAID as either reviewer or study section chairperson for evaluating large contract bids for development of Biodefense and other Medical Countermeasures against emerging infectious diseases and biothreat agents.
13. I currently sit on the NIH/FNIH ACTIV COVID-19 Drug development panel.
14. I co-authored a book entitled “NOVEL CORONAVIRUS: A Practical Guide for Preparation and Protection (originally published Feb 2020).
15. I played a key role in the discovery and clinical development of the repurposed drugs Famotidine and Famotidine + Celecoxib as treatment for both outpatient and inpatient COVID-19 disease, and have academic publications relating to this work. This work has yielded FDA and Indian health authority approved INDs for clinically testing these agents in outpatient and inpatient randomized controlled trials.
16. I supported the Indian corporation Reliance in development of a second-generation SARS-CoV-2 vaccine that is now IND approved by the Indian health authority for initiation of clinical trials which are anticipated for Q4 2021.
17. I have previously served as an expert witness in cases relating to vaccine development, COVID-19, and related topics.
18. Together with Dr. Peter Navarro, I developed and published (lay press, Washington times) public policy recommendations involving targeting SARS-CoV-2 vaccine deployment to high risk groups (elderly, morbidly obese, immunodeficient and others), providing early COVID-19 treatment options (including antibody therapies), home diagnostic tests, and computational algorithms enabling individual assessment of COVID-19 risks.”
Declaration and Exhibit A:
Case 8:21-cv-02429-SDM-TGW Document 30-6 Filed 11/10/21
Declaration of Dr. Robert Malone – Page 1
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
NAVY SEAL 1, et al.,
Plaintiffs, v. JOSEPH R. BIDEN, et al., Defendants.
Case No. 8:21-cv-02429-SDM-TGW
Case 8:21-cv-02429-SDM-TGW Document 30-6 Filed 11/10/21 Page 27 of 76 PageID 1795 See this and much more here: https://ia601408.us.archive.org/12/items/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057/gov.uscourts.flmd.395057.30.6.pdf
NB: We give Peter Navarro, PhD, the benefit of the doubt, because he’s a PhD in economics and not an expert in biological sciences.
We don’t find Malone’s name in the Ebola Clinical Trial documents, but he may be hidden behind Merck or maybe we overlooked it (or maybe he’s lying?). https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT02503202
Based on what he says, above, he’s involved in some way with this clinical trial, which is to be concluded in November of 2022, but, again, we don’t see his name:
“Leidos-Enabled Adaptive Protocol for Clinical Trials (LEAP-CT) in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19” (Addendum 1)
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT05085574
Recruitment Status : Not yet recruiting
First Posted : October 20, 2021
Last Update Posted : December 9, 2021