Afghan migrants, Afghanistan, Americans Last, Biden, Biden regime, FEMA, food, hurricane, Hurricane Ida, lost food hurricane, Mayorkas, refugees, screening, starvation, terrorism, terrorists, unvetted migrants, US Senator Cotton
“The proposal would give better benefits and less stringent screening to completely unknown Afghans than to our Afghan allies and interpreters” (US Sen. Cotton).
These are the ones caught, as of August 25th. There must be many where biometric data is lacking: “Up to 100 Afghan evacuees flown out of war-torn Kabul are on intelligence agency watch lists, US official warns, as it’s revealed one passenger flown out to Qatar has potential ties to ISIS” https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9924131/Up-100-Afghan-evacuees-flown-war-torn-Kabul-terror-watch-lists-official-warns.html
Now remember that Biden’s butt kissing advisor-surrogate, Cedric Richmond, represents Louisiana; Louisiana has a Dem Governor. Yet, in Louisiana after Hurricane Ida: “He went three and half days without electricity, losing about $500 worth of food. “We lost all the contents in our refrigerator and freezer,” said Tirante, who applied for assistance from FEMA but he was denied… FEMA spokesman Nate Custer said, “We don’t reimburse for lost groceries or for food spoiled in the refrigerator for a power loss.” See: “FEMA addresses food reimbursement and housing assistance ”by: Reggi Marion Posted: Sep 6, 2021 http://web.archive.org/web/20210907115836/https://www.brproud.com/hurricane-ida/fema-addresses-food-reimbursement-and-housing-assistance/
Parts of Mississippi lost power, as well. Mississippi’s Bennie Thompson is running the January 6th travesty for Biden.
If this is how the Biden regime treats friends, may God help the enemies of the Biden regime.
Of course, if you are on the dole already, then you can get more free food. If you are a random Afghan who caught a free ride to our country, you can get free food, too. https://www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/forms-of-assistance/5769
But, if you live honestly and hand to mouth, month-to-month, like many Americans you may have starvation in your future.
Mississippi is the state with the highest percentage of African Americans and Louisiana the third highest. Both states are direly poor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_African-American_population
However, it’s now clear that the Biden Admin and the Dems simply use African Americans (allegations of racism) as an instrument to attack their opponents. They don’t care an iota about Black Americans. Bennie Thompson’s media assistant is a gay Italian from the north east who has probably never even been to the Mississippi delta, that Bennie Thompson ostensibly represents. Bennie Thompson didn’t even give that job to a black Mississippian. And, Bennie Thompson even got mad because Trump liberated jobs for Mississippians that were previously held by illegal migrants. Bennie Thompson must be challenged both at the primary level and by a Black Republican AND removed. He hates Mississippians and he hates the USA.
The Biden Administration is pure evil. Most of the self-perpetuating bureaucrats that comprise the Federal government are a blight upon the land at best and evil at worst. May God help us all!
As of August 25th: “Up to 100 Afghan evacuees flown out of war-torn Kabul are on intelligence agency watch lists, US official warns, as it’s revealed one passenger flown out to Qatar has potential ties to ISIS
* The Afghans are potential candidates for Special Immigration Visas (SIV)
* They were flagged as possible matches to intelligence agency watch lists by the Defense Department’s Automated Biometric Identification System
* The Afghan who has potential ties to ISIS was detected by security screeners at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar after they were evacuated from Kabul Airport
* The Afghan evacuees are being screened against law enforcement databases using biometric data including facial recognition, iris scans and fingerprints
* The evacuees are being screened by agents with U.S. Customs and Border Patrol “
By ADAM SCHRADER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 04:37 BST, 25 August 2021 | UPDATED: 13:17 BST, 25 August 2021
“SEPTEMBER 08, 2021
COTTON STATEMENT ON AFGHAN GREEN CARDS, BENEFITS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 8, 2021
Cotton Statement on Afghan Green Cards, Benefits
Washington, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) released the following statement on the Biden administration’s proposed short-term funding resolution that would grant green cards and other benefits to Afghans without regard for the normal screening and approval process.
“Joe Biden left behind thousands in Afghanistan who already have American citizenship, green cards, or pending visas, but now he wants to award unlimited green cards to people who didn’t serve alongside our troops and who may even threaten our safety and health—all while exempting them from the normal refugee screening process. This proposal is just another chapter in Biden’s rolling fiasco of an Afghanistan policy.”
* The Biden administration’s unprecedented proposal allows any Afghans who come to the United States over at least the next year to obtain green cards, backdated to the day they entered the country, without completing the normal refugee screening or approval process.
* The proposal would give better benefits and less stringent screening to completely unknown Afghans than to our Afghan allies and interpreters.
* The proposal specifies that none of these Afghans will be counted against the normal annual refugee caps, despite that each of them would also be able to access all refugee benefits and services.
* The only screening required under the proposal is whatever screening Secretary Mayorkas deems sufficient. The proposal also gives Secretary Mayorkas explicit authority to waive any grounds of inadmissibility (including criminal records or ties to terrorism) if he feels it is useful for “humanitarian purposes, to assure family unity, or when it is otherwise in the public interest.”