While an FBI rescue team finally saved the hostages on Saturday, if they would have been doing their jobs, instead of arresting over 700 Americans who dared to parade and protest at their own Capitol, then maybe they would have stopped Saturday’s terrorism before it happened.
Even while a Muslim terrorist held Jewish people hostage in a synagogue, the FBI wasn’t tweeting about that. Rather, Biden’s FBI was still tweeting about: “The #FBI continues to search for people who allegedly participated in the riots at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. If you recognize this man, call…” https://archive.md/kidAa
The Texas synagogue terrorist referred to Pakistani Aafia Siddiqu, convicted of terrorism, as his sister, although he reportedly wasn’t her biological sister. He demanded that she be freed from prison.
The terrorist who took people hostage in a Texas synagogue on Saturday, probably came with Blinken-Biden’s Kabul airlift of mostly unvetted migrants. It is also possible that he came in through the open border. However, why bother when he could be airlifted into the United States?
The UK government is apparently claiming this terrorist as their own citizen, even though he doesn’t sound British at all and barely speaks English, but he still could have been airlifted from Kabul. The UK foreign office calls him a “British man”, and while he may have UK citizenship he’s not of British ethnicity, that’s for certain!
Regarding the Blinken-Biden airlift:
“The people they are resettling — it’s the worst. There was no vetting,” Trump said. “And it is probably a tough group of people, because they were able to get on the plane, so they were aggressive.” September 14, 2021, “Trump says terrorists ‘absolutely’ airlifted from Afghanistan in US evacuation” By Brooke Singman, Fox News
“All hostages freed after FBI storms Texas synagogue; gunman dead
After 11-hour standoff, three remaining hostages, including Congregation Beth Israel’s Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker, were released.” By ARIELLA MARSDEN Published: JANUARY 15, 2022 21:34 Updated: JANUARY 16, 2022 12:04 The Jerusalem Post: https://archive.md/OGDhg
Earlier version: https://web.archive.org/web/20220116025123/https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-692626
Audio of the terrorist can be heard here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article257360862.html He doesn’t have a British accent by any stretch of the imagination. He has British choice of words in using “coppers” for police officers. He sounds like he may have some Jamaican influence in his accent, however.
Did it take so long because the FBI were busy tweeting about January 6th 2021?
“The man began a standoff with police after disrupting a religious service at the Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan are, and taking hostages including the rabbi. He released one hostage unharmed after six hours. More than 10 hours after the siege began, members of the FBI’s hostage rescue team stormed the synagogue to free the three remaining hostages… On Sunday, a Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) spokesperson said: “We are aware of the death of a British man in Texas and are in contact with the local authorities.” https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/16/texas-synagogue-siege-hostage-taker-shot-dead-by-fbi-believed-to-be-british
The Daily Mail: “Texas synagogue ‘terrorist’ had ‘British accent’: “US officials liaising with Met Police over gun-toting man who held four captive in temple – as video shows moment two hostages ESCAPE before SWAT teams storm inside to kill him and free remaining hostage
* All four hostages have been released after the terrorist was shot and police stormed the synagogue
* The suspect had released one hostage earlier in the night, and at around 9pm CST, a loud bang was heard, followed by several gunshots
* Dramatic footage captured the moment two of three remaining hostages ran out of the temple, with the gun totting terrorist right behind them before he quickly retreated inside after seeing the nearby SWAT team
* A SWAT team had been deployed and the FBI was negotiating with him as the standoff entered hour eleven
* The suspect had demanded the release of Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an ABC News report
* Aafia is also known as ‘Lady Al Qaeda’ and is serving 86 years at FMC Carswell for attempted murder of a US Army captain, with the prison located 24 miles from the synagogue
* The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
* Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying, ‘I’m going to die. Don’t cry about me’
* Police have evacuated nearby residents and Dallas and NYC police are patrolling area synagogues out of precaution as other major US cities follow suit” By ALYSSA GUZMAN and RONNY REYES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and STEPHEN WYNN-DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE, PUBLISHED: 03:11 EST, 16 January 2022, UPDATED: 04:55 EST, 16 January 2022
From 2011: “Guantánamo files paint Aafia Siddiqui as top al-Qaida operative: Documents claim neuroscientist – jailed in US for attempted murder – aided al-Qaida bombing, poisoning and hijacking plots.” https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/26/guantanamo-files-aafia-siddiqui-alqaida
“In a letter addressed to US President Barack Obama and released to the media, Lord Nazir Ahmed along with Lord Altaf Sheikh, Lord Patel and MP Muhammad Sarwar have stressed that Dr.Siddiqui’s cause has become a rallying point for the people of Pakistan .“We must stress that anti-American feeling her treatment is causing in an area key to success against extremist insurgency,” the Parliamentarians said…” “British Parliamentarians for the release of Dr.Aafia Siddiqui https://web.archive.org/web/20110723102649/http://ftpapp.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=100274&Itemid=2