absentee ballots, Ballot harvesting, Biden, Data security, David Ralston, DOJ, DOJ lawsuit against Georgia, election fraud, election integrity, Garland, Georgia, Georgia elections, House Speaker Ralston, illegal voting, mail-in ballots, mass mail in ballots, personal data, racism, voter turnout
The Biden DOJ Complaint against Georgia Distorts – apparently intentionally – what Georgia House Speaker Ralston said and clearly meant. They link to the video, below, and yet misrepresent it.
“Georgia: Live Call-In With House Speaker David Ralston (GA-7th)
FYNTV Fetch Your News, April 1. 2020
Live Call-In With House Speaker David Ralston
#BKP has House speaker David Ralston on the show to discuss the elections in Georgia, the worldwide pandemic and much more, Creative Commons Attribution (reuse allowed).
Excerpt starting from ca 17 minutes:
“What are the concerns you have with the absentee ballot system that he is proposing and sending out what do you think that could do? Could it jeopardize Republican control of the House and Senate in the state? could it jeopardize you know other races up and down the ballot in 2020?”
Ralston: “Well let me begin by steering away from the party discussion. I think the possibilities of fraud are incredibly prevalent in this kind of voting. I mean you send a ballot into, a ballot application into a home on a mass scale as has been proposed to do and you don’t know who’s going to vote the ballot.
And, I mean we had all different reports coming out of different communities in the state from the 2018 campaign where we had ballot harvesting going on by members of the Democrat Party and so I think that the possibility of fraud is very is very concerning to me.
Then you have the problem of you’re going to have people are going to have their personal data much of it is going to be loaded onto these ballot applications when they get them and you know we’re in an age now where epeople are very concerned about breaches of security systems and data systems and so I would be concerned about that if I were a voter in Georgia so that’s kind of my concern…
But you’re absolutely correct the President said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.”
Link: https://youtu.be/NQz431l4qmQ (If you are impatient, put the video at the 1.5 or 1.75 speed because they talk very slowly. The parts of the video which appear most relevant to the complaint are several minutes starting ca 17 minutes into the video.)
As can be seen, the Biden DOJ Complaint against Georgia distorts – apparently intentionally – what Speaker Ralston said and meant. They link to the above video and yet misrepresent it. It is clear from the video that Speaker Ralston’s concerns had to do with fraud, including people voting more than once, non-citizens voting, ballot harvesting (including voter intimidation).
Post continues, including excerpts from the DOJ complaint, after the three links to related posts.
Texas “Ballot Chaser” Arrested for Vote Harvesting and Fraud; Other Examples of Ballot Harvesting
US Congressman Mo Brooks Floor Speech Quotes Election Theft Expert Describing His “How to Steal an Election” Tactics (#6 in series)
Georgia ID Card for Voting Purposes is FREE to Registered Voters from the DDS; Valid for 8 Years; Biden Admin Appears Confused in their Lawsuit Against Georgia
The turnout should never be 100% because voting is not required by law and some people do not like any of the candidates. Furthermore, the rolls may have the deceased or those who have moved still on them. A very high turnout is a warning sign of likely fraud.
Contrary to what the complaint alleges, Speaker Ralston did NOT say “all active registered voters”. He said “all registered voters”.
From page 11 and 12 of the Biden DOJ complaint, which references the video:
“A. Government-Mailed Absentee Ballot Applications
36. To encourage mail-in voting during the June 2020t primary election, the Secretary of State mailed absentee ballot applications to all of the (then) 6.9 million active registrants on the voter rolls.
37. Absentee voting hit record levels in the June 2020 primary.
38. The Secretary of State did not mail unsolicited absentee ballot applications prior to the November 2020 general election or the January 2021 runoff election, instead opting to create an online absentee ballot request system.
Only voters with a State-issued driver’s license or non-driver’s license identification number could use this online system to request an absentee ballot.
39. The Secretary’s decision not to distribute unsolicited absentee ballot applications for the November 2020 and January 2021 elections followed criticism from the Georgia House Speaker, David Ralston, who warned that mailing applications to all active registered voters would “drive up turnout.” Speaker Ralston further claimed that increased turnout would be “extremely devastating” to election outcomes that he favored.2
40. SB 202 prohibits state and local governments from mailing absentee ballot applications to registered voters unless specifically requested by the voter or an authorized relative of the voter. SB 202 § 25.
41. Under SB 202, a request for an absentee ballot must be made in writing, using a form that is available on the Secretary of State’s website, among other places.
42. Under Georgia law, most voters must submit a new absentee ballot application for each election. Only voters of “advanced age or disability,” and overseas and military voters, are exempt from this requirement. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-381(a)(1)(G).
B. Third-Party-Provided Absentee Ballot Applications
43. In advance of the 2020 elections, civic engagement organizations provided registrants with blank absentee ballot applications to help ensure that they…”
“2 Live Call-In with House Speaker Ralston, Fetch Your News TV (April 1, 2020), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQz431l4qmQ.
Case 1:21-cv-02575-JPB Document 1 Filed 06/25/21 Page 11 -12
From the 148 page complaint document: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1406456/download