Absolute 9-0, Biden, Brazil, China, Dominion Voting Systems, election integrity, election interference, Elections, Germany, India, Iran, Korea, Mike Lindell, SGO Corporation, Smartmatic, Trump, UK, Ukraine, US elections, US Supreme Court
New documentary alleging foreign election interference via voting machines:
“Mike Lindell Presents: Absolutely 9-0” By Mike Lindell, 03 June, 2021 https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/video/mike-lindell-presents-absolutely-9-0
While the video focuses on alleged Chinese interference in the 2020 election, it shows apparent tampering from locations within China, India, Iran, Ukraine, Germany, UK, South Korea, and Brazil. These could have been non-state actors, as well as state actors. According to the documentary, the instances of electronic interference that they have documented in detail, thus far, would be enough to flip the election to Trump. This could have changed the results of US House and Senate elections, as well.
The title is based upon Mike Lindell’s belief that the US Supreme Court will be forced to hear the case due to overwhelming evidence, and that they will rule that the election should be overturned. However, we believe that the US Supreme Court should have taken the cases concerned with election irregularities prior to inauguration day. JFK’s grandfather was unseated from the US House due to election fraud. There is more hope that Congressional seats may change.
New Lawsuit filed on June 3, 2021:
United States District Court District of Minnesota
MICHAEL J. LINDELL, and Case No.________________ Plaintiff,
US DOMINION, INC., COMPLAINT DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC., DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CORPORATION, SMARTMATIC USA CORP., SMARTMATIC INTERNATIONAL HOLDING B.V., and SGO CORPORATION LIMITED,
Jury Trial Demanded
“We can only spread our knowledge outwards from individual to individual, generation after generation. In the face of the Thought Police, there is no other way.” – George Orwell, 1984
1. Mike Lindell brings this lawsuit to stop electronic voting machine companies from weaponizing the litigation process to silence political dissent and suppress evidence showing voting machines were manipulated to affect outcomes in the November 2020 general election.
2. Fact: Electronic voting machines and software can be hacked through a cyber attack, thereby allowing data flowing through those devices to be manipulated, stolen, or altered.
CASE 0:21-cv-01332 Doc. 1 Filed 06/03/21
3. Fact: It is indisputable that the electronic voting machines and software manufactured and sold by Dominion1 and Smartmatic2 are vulnerable to cyberattacks before, during, and after an election, and in a manner that could easily alter election outcomes. Election security expert and University of Michigan science and engineering professor, J. Alex Halderman, and others have given sworn testimony of this fact:3
1 “Dominion Defendants” refers collectively to Defendants US Dominion, Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation. Unless otherwise noted, “Dominion” refers to Defendant Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. 2 “Smartmatic Defendants” refers collectively to Defendants Smartmatic USA Corp., Smartmatic International Holding B.V., and SGO Corporation Limited. Unless otherwise noted, “Smartmatic” refers to Defendant Smartmatic USA Corp. 3 See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmivIHUAy8Q
CASE 0:21-cv-01332 Doc. 1 Filed 06/03/21 Page 2 of 82
Read the rest here: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mnd.194929/gov.uscourts.mnd.194929.1.0.pdf
Comment here suggests that data could have come from NCSWIC or NSA: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/mike-lindell-presents-absolutely-9-0/96632466/page-2/
“Central to the National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC) purpose is the promotion and coordination of activities designed to ensure the highest level of public safety communications across the nation. This direct approach improves interoperability and advances long-term emergency communications initiatives. Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (SWIC) strive to enhance the response capabilities of public safety responders by coordinating and collaborating with federal, state, local, and tribal public safety agencies and non-governmental organizations.
A Nation where public safety responders can effectively communicate.
The NCSWIC, through the SWIC, promotes and implements strategies for achieving effective public safety communications by developing professional partnerships and collaborating with public safety agencies and policy makers.
* Overseeing the daily operation of the state’s interoperability efforts
* Coordinating interoperability and communications projects
* Maintaining governance structures
* Assembling working groups to develop and implement key initiatives
* Updating and implementing the Statewide Communication Interoperability Plans (SCIP)
SWIC Scope of Work
* Outreach and Education
* Program Management
* Grants Coordination
* Policy Development
* SCIP Implementation
See more here: https://archive.md/q4uk3