Canada, children, Conflict of Interest, Crimes against Humanity, First Nations, Foster care, gender expression, Gender identity, genocide, indigenous people, Indigenous people in foster care, Inquiries, Medical experimentation, medical pharmaceutical complex, medical transitioning, Moratorium, pharmaceutical industry, public inquiries, sterilization, transgender, Transgender ideology, Transgender Politics, transsexuals, vulnerable children, Vulnerable youth
* Children, Gender identity and gender expression, Inquiries and public inquiries, Moratorium, Transgender and transsexuals
Initiated by JENN RICKY SMITH from Abbotsford, British Columbia
Original language of petition: English
Petition to the Government of Canada
* There is enormous evidence suggesting psychologically and emotionally vulnerable children are identifying as transgender at enormously disproportionate rates;
* Recent information suggests that Foster children are identifying as transgender at rates 15 to 20 times higher than children not in government care;
* These kids are being victimized by a predatory medical pharmaceutical complex that stands to make billions of dollars off of these kids;
* There is evidence to suggest transgender science is tainted with pharmaceutical industry conflicts of interest;
* An inquiry can be carefully screened to make sure there are no, even minor, conflicts of interest with the pharmaceutical complex or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary conflicts exist;
* The medical transitioning of these vulnerable youths could be regarded as a crime against humanity that preys on the weakest children and can permanently sterilize them and cause irreversible changes to their bodies and lives; and
* At a bare minimum a national inquiry should be conducted.
We, the undersigned, residents of Abbotsford, call upon the Government of Canada to immediately order a moratorium on the medical transitioning of minors under the age of 18 and launch a carefully screened national inquiry into why so many vulnerable children (including high numbers of autistic children) are going on to medically transition.
Hastings—Lennox and Addington
The government response appears to have been blah, blah drivel.
Jenn Ricky Smith’s blog: https://transanityca.wordpress.com
In one video, Jenn Ricky Smith points out that over half of those in foster care are indigenous, and wonders at what rate they have been sterilized by transgender medical treatment (e.g. puberty blockers): “In Canada, 52.2% of children in foster care are Indigenous, but account for only 7.7% of the child population according to Census 2016. This means 14,970 out of 28,665 foster children in private homes under the age of 15 are Indigenous.” https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/eng/1541187352297/1541187392851