2020 Georgia General Election, absentee ballots, affidavits, Article IV of the US Constitution, Atlanta, ballot count monitors, ballot count observation, ballot drop boes, ballots, Benford's law, Biden, Center for Tech and Civic Life, CTCL, Democrats, Equal Protection Clause, Facebook, FEC, Federal Grants, Fourteenth Amendment, Fulton County, General Election, Georgia, Georgia legislature, Georgia petition, HAVA, HElp America Vote Act, illegal votes, Jorgensen, lawsuit, Lin Wood, Lincoln, Mark Zuckerberg, memory cards, New York Times Edison Research database, polling places, pristine ballots, Private Grants, Privileges and Immunities Clause, Recount, Republicans, Secretary of State Raffensperger, Stacey Abrams, State of Georgia, statistical analyses, Time-series data, Trump, US constitution, video evidence, votes vanishing, voting machine tampering, voting machines
Sign the petition here: https://stopgeorgiafraud.com
Lin is for Lincoln. The soapbox was used as a stand for public speaking.
From the petition-link:
“Take Action: Fight Georgia Fraud!
Support Lin Wood’s Lawsuit Against The Corrupt State of Georgia by Filling Out The Petition Below. Fight Back for Freedom.
We MUST Protect Election Integrity in Georgia
They say that in America, there are four boxes of liberty. The soapbox, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box. When we voted on November 3rd, 2020, we exercised our rights as Georgians and as Americans to make our voices heard via the ballot box, having listened to others make theirs heard all year through the soapbox. We trusted in our elected officials to safeguard that ballot box, such that its results would truly reflect our will as Georgians. However, those officials, either through laziness or incompetence, allowed thieves to steal in amidst the dead of night and cheat our ballot box, so that we can no longer rely on its contents. We fight now with the jury box, in the hope that the final box – the one most akin to Pandora’s – will remain closed.
We ask you to join us in this fight as you are able, primarily by signing our petition to Governor Brian Kemp, demanding that he call a special session of the Georgia Legislature to investigate and ameliorate the twisted results of the 2020 General Election.
1. Secretary of State Raffensperger has illegally and unconstitutionally changed election procedures in GA by entering into a settlement with a group run by Stacey Abrams.
2. In changing these procedures, Secretary Raffensperger has made it impossibly difficult to disqualify absentee ballots that are incorrectly signed or filled out.
3. In changing these procedures, Secretary Raffensperger has given the voters who cast those improperly formed ballots an advantage over voters who cast their ballots in person, a violation of both the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution and the Privileges and Immunities Clause of Article IV of the US Constitution.
4. Multiple accounts of discrepancies during both the general election and the recount are recorded in affidavits in Lin Wood’s ongoing lawsuit, some with video evidence of votes for President Trump being wrongly counted as votes for either candidate Biden or candidate Jorgensen.
5. Multiple instances of voting machines arriving at precincts with incorrect serial numbers, being unlocked, having memory cards tampered with, or being generally unusable exist and are well documented. This is also related in the aforementioned lawsuit.
6. As related in the ongoing lawsuit, pristine ballots with little wear, 98% of which were for Joe Biden, were discovered during the recount, raising eyebrows for experienced ballot-counters who encountered them.
7. Multiple instances of memory cards and uncounted ballots for these machines vanishing have been well-documented by their rediscoveries during the recount.
8. These memory cards have only been recovered in counties in which the boards of election are controlled by Republicans, who have a vested interest in recovering these cards.
9. Universally, the contents of these missing memory cards have been beneficial to President Trump. In fact, all discrepancies in the 2020 Georgia General Election, once resolved, have been beneficial to President Trump .
10. Allowing counties whose officials may have contributed to these discrepancies to conduct the recount themselves rather than bringing in independent groups under state control is tantamount to allowing a criminal to examine the crime scene or a negligent worker the site of an industrial accident. It is nonsensical.
11. Time-series data scraped from the New York Times’s Edison Research database shows that 17,407 votes intended for President Trump were, for unknown reasons, switched to Joe Biden. This data remains available online. Additionally, 33,574 votes simply vanished into thin air during this count, as determined from data that remains publicly available on the New York Times’s website.
12. Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in Atlanta results for Joe Biden. The primary analytical tool used was Benford’s Law and can be readily reproduced.
13. Only one GOP monitor per ten tables was allowed to observe the recount, greatly decreasing their ability to detect fraud. For these reasons, among others, I, as one of your constituents and voters, request that you immediately order a special session of the Georgia Legislature to be held in a timely manner to address the matter of electors, Georgia electoral policies, and electoral investigations. Failure to address my concerns will result in the loss of my support for you in the 2022 election. Upholding the American Justice System is one of your most sacred duties – we have placed our trust in you.” See the original; sign the petition and see case info here: https://stopgeorgiafraud.com
Lin Wood’s twitter site is a good place to find out what’s happening. This is his Parler site, since Twitter bans people at critical moments: https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts
There are multiple related lawsuits. This is the most broad one (Sidney Power Kraken-MOAB lawsuit): https://www.docdroid.com/e3rhDCz/complaint-cj-pearson-v-kemp-11252020-pdf
Due to time constraints and the small margin of votes, the more narrow ones are very important, and may be more effective.
See too: https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2020/11/30/amistad-project-litigation-calling-more-than-200000-georgia-ballots-into-question/