Proud Boys has an Afro-Cuban (Black Hispanic) Leader, Enrique Tarrio. He says he is 40% African and 60% Spanish, but in a white supremacist system, whether Apartheid South Africa or the Jim Crow south, he wouldn’t be considered white. So, we have blue-eyed Biden, who is so white he glows in the dark, telling another white guy, Trump, to denounce a group led by a black hispanic, as white supremacists! 🙄
Afro-Cuban Proud Boys Chairman Speaks Out After Liars Biden & Wallace Call Them White Supremacists ”
Proud Boy’s bylaws state:
“A person that believes in the inherent supremacy of any one race over another, or who is a member of any organization promoting the supremacy of any one race over another, may not become or remain a member of this Fraternity. This includes, but is not limited to, any person who currently identifies as white nationalist, white supremacist, or alt-right (or any person who is a member of an organization identifying as such). Similarly, members of terrorist organizations or cells, including but not limited to Antifa, are prohibited from membership in the fraternity.”
“President Trump: “I condemn the KKK, I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys” https://youtu.be/OeePaGlIDHk
Online (imperfect)transcript from the debate:
Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?
Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-
So what do you, what do you say-
I’m willing to do anything I want to see peace.
Then do it, sir.
Say it, do it, say it.
You want to call them — What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me —
White supremacists and, white supremacists and right-wing —
The Proud Boys.
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem. This is a left-wing problem.
His own FBI director said — white supremacists. Antifa is an idea not an organization. Militia —
Oh you’ve got to be kidding me”
“CNN Interviews Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio IMMEDIATELY regrets” https://youtu.be/1tMZEIdyKXk
“The Proud Boys EXPLAINED” https://youtu.be/GDfbJ85M3WI
The founder, McInnes, is in the USA on a green card. He is supposed to no longer be a member. While he can, and should, be sent home to the UK or Canada, he is apparently married to an American Indian, and she shouldn’t have to leave. Nonetheless, we have plenty of ethnic British already in the USA who have no right to return to their ethnic homeland, after being deported here, as literal prisoners or prisoners of consciousness, hundreds of years ago. Why are more coming, when we’ve no right of return? There is plenty of comedian talent among Americans. British comedians are not funny. Plenty of Americans are funny. These days, Elvis would never get a chance, the US would simply give green cards to a British or other foreign band. Too many British subjects, or former subjects, are poaching American jobs: Canadians, British, and Hindu Brahmins. They have countries. Many, like McInnes, have two countries. We pay lots of attention to the southern border and not enough to the northern border. Interesting that many of those high profiled individuals accused of being white supremacists or associates thereof, in the USA, so happen to be British, like McInnes. It’s probably no accident. The US has been highly multi-ethnic and multi-racial from the beginning, whereas the same can’t be said of the UK and Canada.
McInnes admits to being a male supremacist (pro-patriarchy ) in this video. Women are under assault by the left and right: “‘Proud Boys’ founder is angry, says he’s suing Biden, CNN” https://youtu.be/gaY_0Z4Vb2w
“The Karen/Becky meme has officially gone too far: The male centred progressive left has successfully made woman-hating trendy.” JUNE 23, 2020 by MEGHAN MURPHY, the Feminist Current
Excerpt: “The trend of presenting women as a threat extends beyond Becky and Karen. In recent years, Antifa, anarchists, trans activists, and leftists have targeted feminists who question the impact of gender identity ideology on women’s rights as dangerous — even more so than male predators… This has all happened within a left that has consistently ignored and even defended the misogyny, racism, and violence of prostitution and pornography…” https://archive.vn/XWj8t
Excerpt from McInnes lawsuit against the SPLC:
“February 4, 2019
GAVIN McINNES, Plaintiff, – vs.-
THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER, INC.,
CIVIL ACTION NO.
COMPLAINT AND JURY DEMAND
“The Proud Boys are a politically incorrect men’s social club,” the group’s leadership was quoted in one press report; “We are a social club, a fraternity,” in another.
32. Documented Proud Boys activities include collection and distribution of Christmas presents for toy drives in Oklahoma and Michigan, raising funds for military charities in Central Texas, assisting with emergency fire relief arising from the California “Camp Fire,” distributing food and essentials to homeless veterans in Boston on Veterans Day, rounding up food for a food bank in South Florida and collating and shipping care packages to overseas troops from Michigan.
33. Emblematic of Proud Boy’s philosophy, its bylaws state:
A person that believes in the inherent supremacy of any one race over another, or who is a member of any organization promoting the supremacy of any one race over another, may not become or remain a member of this Fraternity. This includes, but is not limited to, any person who currently identifies as white nationalist, white supremacist, or alt-right (or any person who is a member of an organization identifying as such). Similarly, members of terrorist organizations or cells, including but not limited to Antifa, are prohibited from membership in the fraternity.
34. The Times however, uninterested in such mundane matters, instead goes on to describe two recent incidents, in Charlottesville and Virginia, in which the Proud Boys or members of the Proud Boys – though not Mr. McInnes himself – were accused of violence.
35. For their part, the Proud Boys maintain that any use of force by them came was only in self-defense to a violent attack by so-called “Anti-Fascist” or “antifa” groups.
36. Indeed, the Times article does note that “Mr. McInnes did not go to Charlottesville” and that he “ explicitly forbade the Proud Boys from attending.”
37. The Times article continued, “[t]o be clear, all white nationalists/anti-Semites are banned from Proud Boys even if they never bring up said topics,’ he wrote in an article shortly after the violence in Virginia.”
38. As a result of these incidents, however, and of the pressure applied by SPLC and others on both him and the Proud Boys, in late November of 2018, Mr. McInnes severed his connections with the Proud Boys…”