burning of rad materials, California, Canadian fishing industry, censorship, deformed babies, export of radioactive food, fishing industry, Fukushima, Fukushima Daiichi, human radiation experiments, infant mortality rate, Japan, Kelp, Kelp Studies, meltdown, MOX, outside experts, reparations, sanctions, TEPCO, UC Berkeley, Unit 3, US fishing industry, USS Ronald Reagan, World War II
Please see our comment in comment section.
We see they are going to begin to STUDY CALIFORNIA KELP for radiation.
Over 1,000 days after multiple, spectacular meltdowns in Japan they turn off all the radiation monitors, dish out lie after lie and avoid food safety checks and air monitoring. And they are going to look at the kelp.
Here’s our list of what they should study:
- How did Japan get nukes (weapons risk) when they LOST the war and were supposed to be de-militarized?
- Who authorized the re-militarization of Japan when it was in their surrender agreement that they couldn’t do that?
- Where is ALL the plutonium from Fukushima Daiichi’s reactors?
- Where is ALL the corium from Fukushima Daiichi’s reactors?
- What is the contaminated water flow rate at Fukushima into the sea?
- How does Japan plan to pay reparations to the foreigners they kill, infants not born or born with major radiation defects?
- How does Japan…
View original post 225 more words